Welcome to Rosebery House
Rosebery House Care Home in Eastbourne specialises in dementia care for the elderly. Whether you are looking for residential care for yourself or a loved one, we offer a warm, safe and welcoming environment with 24-hour care. Here, we do all we can to make our residents feel perfectly at home.
We are passionate about providing everyone in our care with the comfort, dignity, enjoyment and security they deserve. Our trusted team of qualified, professional staff are dedicated to providing short and long-term dementia care. At all times, we tailor our services to suit the diverse needs of our residents. What never changes is our commitment to providing an outstanding level of genuine, high quality care. .
Why Rosebery House?
Our approach to care is person-centred. Our home is carefully designed to support the needs of the individual. Everything we do is designed to help our residents lead a high quality way of life. It's about making sure that the people in our care feel looked after with the attention, understanding and an environment that supports their every need. From the staff we employ, to the food we serve, and the activities we co-ordinate - Rosebery House offers a wonderful home from home environment.
Somewhere you can call home
At Rosebery House, we want our residents to feel safe, comfortable and right at home. That's why we encourage everyone in our care to bring their most cherished belongings, and arrange their space just the way they like it. By arrangement, you can bring your own furniture - and even your own pets. There is also plenty of opportunity to socialise, within our spacious lounges, dining room and gardens. What's more, our doors are always open to friends and family, and we have plenty of parking onsite to accommodate visitors.
At a glance
- 24-hour care
- Alzheimer's & dementia specialists
- Professionally trained & friendly staff
- Fully furnished ensuite rooms available
- Nurse call system throughout
- Lift access to all floors
- Elegant, comfortable surroundings
- Warm, welcoming atmosphere
- Mature gardens
- Pets by arrangement
- Nutritious meals & special diets catered for
- Well kept level gardens with green house, raised flower beds and vegetable patch
- Wide range of social activities
- Dedicated activities co-ordinator
- Easy access to local shops & train station
- Visiting chiropodist & hairdresser
- Open to friends & family at all times
- Onsite parking
- Registered with East Sussex County Council
- Social services funded residents welcome
Planning your visit
If you are considering care options for yourself or a loved one, please get in touch today to discuss your requirements. To arrange your visit to Rosebery House and meet our team, please contact us